Where you can do you
Whether you thrive on the fast pace of client commerce sites at the Agency or prefer the behind-the-scenes vibe of themes or app development, it’s all here to explore at Pixel Union.
Our Agency, Themes, and Apps divisions offer small, tight-knit teams with the ability to tap into the resources and growth prospects of the larger group. Our team members can be found across Canada and the US, and are well-adapted to working from home and the remote lifestyle. As long as you have a strong internet connection, you’ll be all set to join our dynamic team!
Work that’s always evolving
Our team delivers complex solutions inside and outside of the Shopify marketplace for D2C, B2B and B2C brands. We design, develop, and support world-class products and services using the most current methods & scalable technology. If setting the bar high as a team and achieving goals together sounds appealing, we get you.
"Working in Support, I enjoy the opportunity to problem solve and challenge myself by developing my technical skills and finding creative ways to help merchants. Since joining Pixel Union I have been able to grow my understanding of the Shopify platform and how our themes work within it. Working with merchants to identify solutions is rewarding and I enjoy the chance to find creative suggestions." - Gabe M
We want people who express their views, ask questions that uncover better solutions, and show their creativity and passion. There’s no management floor or corner office here – we communicate as peers so we can do work we’re proud of together.
“Our App Support team has always been welcoming, compassionate, and professional. It promotes a culture of inclusion and career elevation, and that allows the team to put those same standards of practice into our work to help merchants grow as much as possible.” - Rob C
Work to live
With benefits that allow you to take ownership of your health and development, you will do some of your best work at Pixel Union.
“My experience at the agency has been one of support and growth. The developer culture is wonderfully collaborative, and leadership gives me the feedback, opportunities, and encouragement that help to further me along in my career path.” - Laura F
- Healthy body and mind - 100% company-paid extended health coverage, dental, and $1,000 annual health and wellness allowance
- Grow your savings faster - We match Group RRSP contributions up to 2% of your salary.
- Career growth - We create opportunities for every team member to grow personally and professionally.
- Time to recharge - Start with 3 weeks of paid vacation +time off during the year-end holiday season
- Remote-first & flexible schedules - You could be a lark or an owl - we have a flexible environment that allows our team members to do their work when they’re at their best.
- Paid parental leave - We provide a top-up when on parental leave for up to 17 weeks so you can enjoy spending time with your new little one(s)
Our commitment to inclusion
We foster a diverse, inclusive, and accessible work environment. In our culture, each individual is accepted and valued for their own strengths. If you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please do let us know.
Have you got the spark? Bring your creativity, brainpower, and best self to work.
We’d love to hear from you.